Sunday, August 3, 2008

UniY camp was not bad! the programmes were fantastic, the games were fun! people-wise, i still prefer Asoc camp ppl :) UniY pics can't be posted on facebook cos of some privacy matter so too bad.

matt asked me to organise and ask my UniY groupmates to go for mambo night next next wed.
see first.

I'M GOING FOR STARRINGSMU LAST DAY. and then supposedly meet timmy after that to go for the wedding. MUST NOT FORGET!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENY!!!
celebration on 3rd aug. his place! SIMPLE LITTLE SURPRISE PARTY :D

TMR MY TIMETABLE IS OUT!!!! :O

caught up with geri she's back from bondue today! settle my macbook matter with her.
I THINK I'M GONNA GET MY MACBOOK TONIGHT! wooohhooooyuuppeedddooo.

I LOVE ERIKO'S CAMERA!!!!
he took millions of niceee pics of me with it today!
my new camera was outshined! :(

I FEEL AWFUL FOR TROUBLING MY SIS TONIGHT, SH*T.

No comments: