Saturday, August 9, 2008

attended starring finale ystd. started at 12pm and the programmes were super slacked one. met up with wanning and friend to go to IS tgt. only me, min wei (luckily she came), don, thomas, try, and afew other newbies came from our group. as for the facis, walter, william and lysias came. btw i heard that alan and xiu wen are together! out of all ppl. haha so scandalous.
ok so my group was like trying to sabo me up the stage for everything! everytime they need ppl to go on stage to play games, present, they shout my name and it's super annoying. luckily walter and min wei stood by me and we sort of escaped tgt! we went to the li ka shing librabry to check my bidding result! I GOT MY AS/CT AND I WAS THE HIGHEST BIDDER FOR BOTH! haha it's fine though, the bottom line is I GOT THEM. i decided to do TWC next term. good good. now i only have 37 cents left in my e-account! :(
alright, FOOD (both potluck and catered) was FANTASTIC. the desserts especially, i got to have my donut factory's orange doughnut and the mini cheesecakes! haha we seriously ate to our stomach content la.
following that was the pageant! as you all know, i've been saboed from day 1 of starring and they pulled me to go on stage! how uncivilised, i got my right to refuse and stay put okayyy. so i went up with thomas and of course we have to catwalk and answer all the stupid questions from the stupid em-cees. mine was: describe youself in 3 words and your partner in 3 words. i was like BLANK. thought i got stage fright haha.
went to IS kopitiam for dinner with min wei and try. the rest of the group asked me to go for badminton tgt but peter wanted to meet me so i ended up watching movie with peter and deny! it was JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH and I LOVEEEE IT. i think i just discovered  this part of me that love adventure movies (apart from my comedy!)
ok took lots of pics, can go to my facebook to view. and it's kinda sad reading the final words from my starring friends :|

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! :)

No comments: