Thursday, July 10, 2008

for real, i feel like ignoring people and stop being socially nice altogether. (i wish i could!)

let's see.

angelyn asked me to join arts camp with her. and sign up for the same run for FTB (luckily she also decided on Run 4!) but there's no way in hell i'm cut out for an arts camp. or the extreme camp which my friends have been nagging me to join! ( i can neither cycle, nor rollerblade, nor dive people!)

charis msged me complaining that she'll be alone cos she signed up for Run 2 of FTB. i have to comfort her though i don't really know how i mean you can't change the dates once you signed up.

the starringSMU people called me up after receiving no response from me regarding their email. i already told them i'm actually interested but my friends want me to join the UniY camp (which, according to joyce, the 'coolest' CIP camp !) i thought that was a bad move cos then they know i actually wanted to join, then they become more persistent in asking me to join :|

my sec sch chairman asked me for an outing! oh gosh, i barely have time for myself, but i promise will let him know if i'm free so have to keep my promise.

my boss still wants me to work till my school opens then maybe she lets me go. she asked me when my school starts. humph.

OKAY.

i got my sleeping bag and it's not that ex la, unlike what my friends told me. (unreliable people! haha.)

so next week will officially be my last week working before my first camp starts!

all these camps, seriously, i have a bad feeling about my chance of survival. if you knew me, you'd understand. i mean you'd understand if you know how unhealthy my obsession is with hygiene!

on another note, santono was telling me that he ended up in SIM and asked me what CCA i'm joining. i told him most probably golf, then i asked him to join at SIM so that we could one day play together. he told me SIM doesn't offer golf as a CCA and feeling bad, i told him we could play when we're old and retired! haha :D btw i was surprised when he said the freshmen orientation of SIM is not for everybody due to the limited vacancy! wth, that's so ridiculuos don't you think.

and people, i'm typing this wearing my new specs :)

No comments: