Thursday, June 12, 2008


got my little red organiser book for '08/'09 from paperchase!
impulsive purchases of c&k gladiator sandals, undies, july CLEO and MAC lipstick for yuli.
such a nice shade of nude pink i chose.
and an enormous thank you to my sis for the lovely anklet!
love it love it love it :)

got a call from SMU regarding my SP application,
turned out NTU is also helping me apply for SP and thus SMU can't proceed.
and i have to actually send an email to NTU to ask them to withdraw my SP application and let SMU settle!
abit k*ypo huh, i mean i didn't even accept the school.
transferred in all the dates onto my organiser and i realised there are million things going on even before the school officially opens (18aug)! :(
and i hate the QET!
can i don't take? :|

hdjtklymsabagwjrtkylvnbsgzafshmvgkfjkyawueohgcjakdfgfhj

No comments: