Saturday, June 14, 2008


@ Bras Basah Complex: sold away tonnes of my JC textbooks, tys and exam papers for the super minimal $22! (can it get any lower than this! and i actually BARGAINED with an indian man today! oh my.)

@ Capitol Building: visited yuli's workplace, met her bosses. quite an eye-opening.

@ PC show, Suntec: got a canon printer and the adored cybershot T300 camera!! woohoo.
i'm almost a-thousand-dollars poorer haha
super duper duper duper crowded! but the best thing about PC/IT shows is the free gifts they give away with every purchase (they're pretty generous, really)
like how i got logitech speakers, wireless mouse and some plastic photo gloss when i bought my printer.
and for my camera, i got like screen protector, leather casing, tripod, another memory card, another battery, lens cleaner liquid, and lots of other things which i have not figured out - all are complimentary!
:D

back @ home: bombarded with emails from SMU again. QET registration opens. now that i found out it's only a 2-hrs paper of text-editing and essay, i feel hugely relieved and am actually looking forward to it! hahaha. another thing done: Form 16 is settled! :)
passed my camera on to my lil' brother, he's damn gay (the 'happy' gay i mean) and took like ten pictures of me throughout the night (and the worst part, he kept asking me to smile) :|



i'm staring at my organiser and i'm like. i can't believe there's something written on every date!

No comments: