Monday, July 23, 2007

waking up is hell this morning.
i seriously have problems with my neck. urrrggghh.
hmm. usual monday schedule.
lessons and lessons till 2.30.
actually now that i think about it, it's not too bad afterall.
yeah, i'm actually referring to those in poly where they have to be stuck in school till 6.
hahas. no offence.
cinny offered to send me home. cos her sis is fetching her.

and siew yan showed me an infamous blog!
i bet everyone, except me obviously, knew.
gosh, i'm such a noob in the blogging world i donno this girl exists.
her name is xiaxue.
when sy showed me (using the computer in SA library, btw. how inappropriate!) then i realised it's that girl from a show in channel 5 last time.
i can't even remember the name.
haha. it's disgusting btw.
made me see blogging in a new light, for sure.
ok. what else.
i wanna apply a nice blog skin here but let me find out how first.
haha. don't laugh at me. i'm making an effort here k.

No comments: