Friday, July 27, 2007

SICK-OF-SCHOOL-WHINING



actually i'm feeling quite anxious that i don't do well for As.
seriously.
JC is tough man.
i don't even know how i actually got here and survived.
it all happens too fast for me to grasp.
sometimes i do regret coming but yeah, i know there's no use wallowing.
i love SA, don't get me wrong.
it's just that i feel unlucky to be in the situation i am in right now.
i just believe it could have been better.
but i always think of this as a blessing in disguise.
hopefully i'm right.
prelim is like around the corner.
and i still don't see myself scoring distinctions.
i tried really hard, i assure you, but really i don't see any much improvements.
disappointing to the extreme.
if i can't get into the course i want in U, i think i really should kill myself.
for i go through all this trouble in JC just to obtain easy entry into the U.
sigh.
sometimes i reach my utmost limit.
like i just feel like saying "OH, WHATEVER. SCREW IT."
and give up.
and don't give a damn.
but i can't.
so depressing la.
ok, i should stop here.
maybe another coming up.
another of my sick-of-life-especially-school-post.

No comments: