Monday, November 12, 2007

the much-dreaded phy p2 today! (the holiday was taking its toll on me!)
you're not gonna believe when i say this, but it was MUCH MUCH better than p3!
i've no idea what is different, but i guess it's the confidence level i have. THAT definitely changes.
cheam lectures me all the time about confidence. andrew does too! haha. okay, and so does my super-caring-and-lovely-but-can-be-a-moron-sometimes sister, yuli!
so took bus all the way back with siangyee and like always, he gave me his motivational speech again. he's damn good at it i tell you. haha. well, lawyer-wannabe, what do you expect. and even HE admitted that physics so far has been tricky! (he's my physics 'shifu', btw, who always entertains aaaalll my physics questions and he teaches me phy all the time.) yeah but like always too, he ended up bossing me around, "tmr morning you help me check what class i'm in and msg me okay?" and i don't even know his index number. he told me 0183. (ok i write here as a note, this is helpful.) well, one day i'm gonna miss him bossing me around, but maybe not now or in the near future anyway.
ok, so my evil twin decided to show up last night where i practically turned into a moody bitch and offended alot of ppl. omg i felt so sucky ystd and it was awful. mostly cos of yuli! i couldn't study and almost picked a fight with andrew! haha. well, i don't wanna be that person again, no thanks.

ok gtg. more soon!
i love the world, peace.


No comments: