Friday, November 16, 2007


woohh. today was my second last paper. chem mcq. i thought it was okay, but i won't know if i made any mistakes really. i'm actually feeling pretty high right now; i was tidying up my table, clearing the pile of papers and chem notes scattering on my desk. one more subject to be junked. i felt much load and pressure has been lifted off my shoulders. now the only book remaining on my desk is most certainly the adorable physics. can't wait till tuesday! so tomorrow is SA open house '07. cheam will let me know if he's going by tonight. if he is, most prob i'll be going too. the school is so pretty with all the eye-catching deco and huge banners and colourful stickers from each CCA. there's this looooong banner saying "ST ANDREW'S JUNIOR COLLEGE OPEN HOUSE 2007..." along the jacob ballas bridge! it's seriously BREATHTAKING! yeah, you can't deny SA is rich. i can see that the 30th is feeling quite excited about the event. i could very well recall how i felt last year, i was in charge of the distribution of the famous SA shoebag (where apparently the sec4s come to SA just to collect the shoebag). i think this is their first important event, followed by grad night soon and of course the highlight of any councillor's job - orientation early next year. ok, so on a different note, it's crystal clear to me that most of my schoolmates are already thinking that As is over(self made-believe). despite the one little paper we have left on tuesday, some are already going for a hairdo, some are going to sentosa this weekend, some are fetching relatives from china. well, i still don't know what's right - for me to have fun during my 3 days break or just lie low and party like there's no tomorrow on tuesday 9.15 am sharp. hmm either way works for me actually, but maybe being my usual good self, i'd go with the latter one. or maybe both haha :D okky msged me today before chem paper confirming the news from deny that we'll be going sentosa on monday. i told him it's tuesday and he asked why sentosa and i replied him i wanna suntan and his reply was seriously hilarious: why? i'm already chao-ta like this! hahaha isn't he just funnaayyy. i told peter and he laughed like hell. oh about the house, it's pretty much settled, everything went super smoothly (i still refuse to believe it), and most likely we'd sign the contract tomorrow. i bought new seventeen today, with gorgeous mischa on the cover. alright. so tell me, are your eyes hurting from reading this neat neat entry? i hope not, it's not my intention. well, if yes, all i can tell you is that there's always a compromise to being kaypo. PEACE :)

No comments: