Wednesday, August 15, 2007

yesterday after school went to hospital.
it was only awhile before they took peter away for the minor operation.
he was hungry and thirsty cos have to fast before operation.
just minutes before the nurses took him away, tommy and 2 other classmates came right after their english oral.
then we gave peter some encouraging words.
and my mom wasn't even there, she was sitting outside watching tv! -_-'
then after that, went to simei.
met yuli there.
we went to pet safari and i fell in love with this TOY POODLE!
SO CUTE la!!!!
I WANT!
but it's like $2500.
much more ex than chichuahua (which, btw, my mom adores)
my mom said later when i move house then buy.
yay!
then yuli wanted an aquarium to keep fishes too.
so random, but i think my mom might be buying for her due to her coming birthday.
haha.
ok. don't digress.
after that went to eat.
my mom treated tommy.
haha, they talked alot la. peter would be proud.
it was a sweet, endearing meeting between me, yuli and my mom.
ok la, include tommy! haha
FUN.
promised my mom that this weekend gonna go out together again.

p.s. YULI'S BIRTHDAY IS DRAWING NEARER AND NEARER! ;)

No comments: