Friday, August 17, 2007

it's quite late now, i'm supposed to be sleeping but waiting for my hair to dry so here comes my new entry for today.
school was just like normal but gossipped alot with sy today.
then after school went home straight to get changed to go to the hospital to meet peter and my mom.
me and my mom went out afterwards to shop and look at puppies! :)
haha quite a shopping.
left peter with his 4 girl classmates.
then met yuli at simei for dinner again.
asked tommy who was visiting peter at that time to join us again for dinner, but he just ate.
so, 3 of us had dinner together.
headed back to hospital for last minute stuff.
turned out a whole gang of peter's classmates were there.
those nice boys. :)
hung out with them for quite some time before going back at around 11 after much nagging from my mom.

A VERY GOOD NIGHT TO THOSE WHO READ BUT DO NOT TAG OUT THERE.

No comments: