Tuesday, July 15, 2008

sunday saw me fulfilling my promise to peter: to bring him shopping for formal wear. and he managed to get all he wanted (with my tremendous help of course!) and i bought a black skirt for Convocation too! all from G2000. then researched abt apple MacBook, the guy was such a flirt (guys nowadays!) but he helped alooot really. after that pete nagged me to accompany him watch HANCOCK and being the nice sis i am, i gave in and we caught the 9pm show despite his school and my work tmr. CLAPS.

timmy talked to me ystd after so long. he knew everything abt me now, i'm in SMU and i just attended the CIP programme (starringSMU) that's pretty spooky haha. he's accepted into aerospace eng @ NTU (i told you, pilot wannabe) but i can tell he reallyyy wanna come SMU! he said if he change his mind within this 1 and 1/2 yrs, i'll prob meet him again in SMU. he's scared NTU is too cheena la. and we're supposed to meet up one of these weekends too! (which i don't know which, considering my hectic calendar!)

i received more and more smses/calls from the facis of my various camps reminding this and that! after work, i just come home to check for all the to-brings, esp for tmr's starringSMU! we'll be the half that stays in SMU for drum&dance! that's cool but i'm not bringing anything man. oh yeaaa and when i signed in MSN today, i was bombarded with like close to 10 adds from 7-UP people! hahaha. and donovan talked to me, reminding me of what to bring tmr, so thoughtful of him.

ok tmr, 8.30 am @ city hall to meet the girls again. but this time, we're gonna go to the admin building first to submit the indem form for UniY. and i wanna wear what i want tmr! :)

No comments: