Sunday, July 20, 2008

4plus pm left for town to collect my altered formal skirt. then did alot of shopping, le coq sport shoes, a pretty dress, and a BAG! (so uncalled for.) i feel really bad for spending so much. i still need to find my white long sleeve shirt for convo and i hope i can wear yuli's black americaya pumps! don asked me how was my dinner cos he just went for his. i told him my view and he's like saying i'm lucky still have yi chen and xing er with me. and he loves his group btw. of course la, cannot compare SS and Acc. people man! they are like the coolest and nerdiest respectively! anyway then later on at night he asked to play pool together tmr but i'm like, i can't play pool and he went, i'll teach you don't worry and i continued, but i need to do my packing tmr, and so do you! and he replied me, we ex-army guys pack very fast! then i asked him to ask huijuan too, which happened to be online and he's like you ask la but eventually huijuan and i decided to turn him down! hahahaha so funny pleaseee, we girl power bullied him and he's so poor thing! but really what if tmr i'm going out, it should be with my sis, she asked me to go for K-Box/ dinner tmr. but my earlier plan is to spend some quality time at home packing! cos i really haven't started at all! ok, i must make a mental note not to spend too much from now onwards cos i wanna buy my MacBook :)

No comments: