Saturday, May 24, 2008

alright, i haven't been updating again i know; seeing that i'm having probably the longest holiday in my entire post-infant life, you'd argue that i should have more material to blog about, but trust me, it takes such considerable amount of time, dilligence and maybe narcissism to be able to do so. i really do admire some disciplined bloggers out there who splash their life out in details to the virtual world on a daily basis (do they like have 48 hrs a day or maybe computer with them 24/7?!) how in the world they do that someone pls fill me in. nevertheless! that's not to say this blog is dead though! i shall make an online promise to whatever is left of the people who actually read this, that i will post an article after every major event happening to revitalise this blog and keep it alive!

today saw me attending my one and only sis' grad ceremony. i have to say that it's kind of inspired me and i do wanna be like them in the sense of having my own graduation celebrated on stage like that. well, of course i've had my fair share of school-farewells seeing that i had gone through two national exams and am an alumnus of two or more schools so far. but what would really leave me gratified is the chance to actually put on that distinguished graduation robe/gown and sashay down the stage as i received my certs handed honourably by some VIPs. thouggghhhhhh... of course the one thing that they have not and i find missing is the part where i get to show off my own cap and throw mine up in the air as the famous graduation statement. and yeah, i could have that. i would have that. i believe i would. just in... 3/4 years time. thank you! :|

that being said, CONGRATULATIONS, BIG SISTER! you did it! and we are terribly proud of you. (i'd have let out earsplitting claps and embarassing screams/shout-outs to put across my pride and support effectively if it weren't for peter's lack of photography skill; i got distracted damn it.) worry not, we think you're awesome all the same :)

No comments: