Tuesday, November 6, 2007

so today i'm officially done with maths.
i can throw away my maths notes and papers (man they are stacking!)
and my graphic calculator!
ohh i'm gonna miss bringing that giant machine to school and remembering how to use it for poisson and normal dist! :|

i have a few more papers to go. but i'm like having a 5 days break before the one full week of exams next week. so tempted to slack. maybe in fact i will. haha.

i've just gone through the trouble of changing my blog skin but omg it was too much of a pain in the ass that i decided to change it back to my classic minima black default skin! SIMPLICITY ROCKS :) very naive of me huh.
i must blame yuli for influencing me and making me consider changing. but then again, why did i let her mess with my head in the first place? SHE'S NOT THAT INFLUENTIAL. this is so flawed!



life is beautiful; if you would just close one eye.

No comments: