Friday, August 3, 2007

today i witnessed one of my girlfriends, call her X*, arguing with her girlfriend.
confused? why so many girlfriends?
yup, they are not exactly straight.
so it was during my 3 hours plus break waiting for physics.
me and 3 other gilrfriends (including X) were sitting at the balcony above cafe.
then X's girlfriend (real girlfriend) came and sat opposite me, or beside X.
i was trying to make myself busy by flipping through my maths so they won't feel i'm there.
then they just kept quiet.
never talk you know, golden silence.
then suddenly, X threw a book and her girlfriend's lunchbox on the table and sulked.
after like around 10 mins, X started crying.
she ran to the toilet and came back, packed her things up and went home.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
* name has been changed for confidentiality.

No comments: